2018: April 15. – 19. (So – Th)
2019: March 3. – 7. (So – Th)
(Please ask us for private dates, also for mixed groups)
- 3 days ski teaching and guiding in the Chamonix valley
- 4 nights at a cosy Chalet Hotel in the Chamonix valley with half board included
- 2 Ski tours
- Valle Blanche descent, the greatest ski descend in the world
- Learn all about ski touring and back country skiing
- Ski touring basics, including gear usage, uphill techniques, pacing, layering, and route selection
- Avalanche awareness including terrain management and basic companion rescue strategies
Learn off piste skiing and ski touring with us!
Three days of world-class skiing with top, women-specific instructions from Ex-World Cup ski racer and certified ski instructor Ella Alpiger and IFMGA Mountain guide Federico Arletti.
This all-inclusive camp features the latest ski and ski-touring teaching techniques, avalanche safety informations and Chamonix unmatched Off-piste runs.
“It’s all about learning off piste skiing technique, backcountry skills, mountain safety, and most importantly, having fun in the outdoors!”
We will base out of Chamonix for 3 days of adventure skiing. Our goal is to ski the best places for the given conditions, and provide you with coaching and instruction in big mountain skiing.
“It’s a unique ski program that makes it easier, faster and more fun to learn to ski off-piste.”
Day 1: Arrival day
We welcome you at the cosy Chalet Hotel in Chamonix and enjoy a first dinner together. Maybe you want to enjoy a bath in the hot tub with a nice glas of wine.
Day 2: Off piste skiing work shop
- Off piste work shop in one of the many ski areas in the Chamonix valley. We ski where we find the nicest snow. Get tips on your ski skills and technique to help you improve in a variety of ski conditions and terrain. Work on technique and mental preparedness that will improve your skiing in the backcountry, in steeps, trees, narrow chutes and crud.
- Learn how to search with your avalanche transceiver in the afternoon. An important skill you have to know!
Night and dinner at the Chalet in Chamonix, take a bath in the hot tub and relax by the fire place.
Day 3: Ski touring intro
- Off piste work shop in the morning. Practice the tips you have learned yesterday.
- Now we are ready to bring our back country skiing to the next level. We start with a short ski tour in the afternoon where you learn all about ascending with skins on your skis, ski touring itineraries and snow safety information.
Night and dinner at the Chalet in Chamonix, enjoy a glas of wine at the fire place and check out today’s skiing videos.
Day 4: Ski tour & Valle Blanche
- We take the cable car up to Aiguille du Midi and skin over to the Italian side towards Col d’Entrèves (+400m).
- Later we enjoy skiing the famous Valle Blanche or Noire glacier run. It might be the run you have always dreamed of. Stunning views, huge glaciers and us skiing with trough that showing our new learned skills.
- The course finishes at about 2-3pm in Chamonix.
The programme is given as an indication only. Changes and adaptation may be made to suit current technical criteria, safety requirements and weather conditions.
- Ella makes it possible for intermediate and advanced skier to move to the next level of expertise in the shortest time possible. Get confident with the avalanche safety skills and make your first ski touring experiences.All in a group session designed to foster camaraderie. A truly elevated experience.
Tap in to the pro’s fitness traits off the slopes, with a stretching class and an inspirational talks about mental training.
Than relax in the Sauna, dine and socialize in Chamonix.
“I hope you can join me for this amazing opportunity!”
If you feel confident on black slopes and have some off-piste experience, you’re ready to join this camp.
Chamonix , French alps. In winter, with 4 large skiing areas, Chamonix Valley welcomes snow sports enthusiasts from all over the world and from all walks of life who come to test their skills on and off the slopes of the Mont Blanc range. Here, even if it primarily for fun, skiing is as intense and exciting as the locality where it takes place!
Transfer included from Geneva
Transfers to and from Geneva airport with guaranteed flexibility to match your flight times allowing you to fly from your local airport at a time that suits you is included in the price. If you’re traveling by train from Switzerland, you can reach Chamonix via Martigny.
An elegant traditional chalet with great facilities, Chalet les Bois is located in one the most beautiful areas in the Chamonix Valley and within close proximity to the Flegere ski lift.
This extremely comfortable chalet boasts a unique 85m2 dining, lounge and entertainment area on the top floor, offering breathtaking views of the majestic Mont Blanc from panoramic windows and the south, east and west-facing sun terraces. Guests can relax in front of the open fire with a glass of wine or enjoy the home cinema with Bose sound.
Eight tastefully furnished twin bedrooms can be found on the lower two levels of the chalet, along with eight Japanese style bathrooms, six of which are en-suite.
This chalet also features a large outdoor hot tub in the gardens perfectly situated to admire the breathtaking views.
- Champagne and canapés upon arrival at the chalet
- Three course gourmet evening meal – including special menus for those with dietary needs, prepared by an experienced chef
- Excellent quality complimentary French and Italian wine (selection of red, white and rose wines), beer & soft drinks with all evening meals.
- Full breakfast every morning: hot and cold option including eggs, bacon, fresh bread, pastries, fruit platter and a choice of cereals
- Afternoon tea – home baked cakes, fresh bread and jams with tea and coffee
- Tea, coffee and other hot drinks available at all times
- Private transport to ski lifts: Morning and afternoon pick ups.
- Transport into town in the evenings in private minibuses (return transport is subject to availability and charged locally)
- Hot tub
- Selection of DVDs, Playstation / Wii games, board games, books
- Internet access – WIFI and hard-wired with large iMac for guest use
- Docking station for iPods and MP3 players
4 Skiers: 1338.00€ per skier
6 and more Skiers: 1198.00€ per skier
Skiing only/min. 3 skiers: 600.00€ per skier (accommodation/half board, ski pass and airport transfer not included)
Included: Pro teaching and organization, 3-days Unlimited Skipass, Luxury Ski Chalet – Hotel with half board in a standard double room, 2 ski tours, Valle Blanche descent (if conditions are good), video-analysis, Airport Transfer, lots of information about ski touring and avalanche rescuing, mental training tips, free Bus in Chamonix
Not included: Lunches, drinks, personal insurance, personal equipment (let us know if you need ski touring and avalanche safety equipment, it can be rented in Chamonix). Would you like to sleep in a single room? The price added for that is 270.00€.
Proudly supported by: K2 Skis