World class guiding and teaching service!
We’re based in Chamonix for the winter season 20/21. Our guiding and coaching services are also available in the Swiss Alps. Of course we respect the Covid-19 rules on hygiene and social distancing on all our tours and courses.
Patagoniatiptop was born of a Swiss-Patagonian daydream in 2007 and has evolved into a world-class guiding and teaching service.
Today Patagoniatiptop guides a large variety of trips to the Alps and the Andes and teaches you skills to improve your outdoor abilities. As a small company, we are able to provide highly personalised services. We’ll set the highest quality standard for your trip.
All of our mountain guides are certified UIAGM-IFMGA and our mountain leaders are certified UIMLA. Our guides are trained to the highest standards. They have full certification in their respective areas and a wealth of outdoor activity experience. Many have practised at a professional level in their sports. We encourage you to explore our site and to contact us with any questions or thoughts about our guiding and teaching services.
We feel fortunate to have realised our daydream. Our passion and love for sharing wild places is contagious. Joining the Patagoniatiptop family is an amazing experience. We are confident that you will enjoy the journey. Welcome to the mountains!
Owners and head guides of Patagoniatiptop
• International mountain guide IFMGA (International Federation for Mountain Guides Associations) since 2008 (www.ivbv.info/en)
• Instructor for mountain guide courses AAGM (Asociación Argentina de Guías de Montaña) 2001-2017
• Ski instructor level 2 AADIDES
• Languages: Spanish, English and French
• Swiss Snowsports Instructor with Federal Certificate of Higher Vocational Education and Training
• Expert in skiing, Swiss Snowsports
• UIMLA – Mountain Leader and Member of ASAM, Swiss Alpine hiking guide T4
• Skier for the Swiss National Ski team until 2007 and member of K2 – Ski women alliance
• Languages: German, English, Spanish, French
Give the gift of adventure with a Patagoniatiptop GmbH Certificate! Perfect for a mountaineering gift for your son’s birthday, a ski weekend for your best friend or a skitouring trip for your wife. Or … why not invite yourself?
How it works
Contact us and let us know how much you would like to spend. Let us know who is the lucky person to receive the voucher. We will then send the voucher to you or to the address you tell us.