Trekking with Patagoniatiptop
Explore the Tour du Mont Blanc the Aosta valley, the Engadin or any other area you wish to get to know with us.
Over the years, we have put together a superb selection of walks in the Alps covering all levels of difficulties. Our walks offer amazing mountain views, rare and beautiful wild flowers, a vast range of birds and wildlife.
Here you can really make use of your hiking boots. Also you will get to know the Latino lifestyle and culture with us. Would you like to combine a hiking experience with a kayak tour on one of the big lakes or a raft trip down the Limay river. Or even explore the pampas on the back of a horse like the local gauchos? Cozy mountain huts like the Refugio Frey, Jacog, Negro or Lopez make up for a great 6 day tour as well as the tours to the volcanoes and it’s hidden thermal waters. We would like to introduce you to the flora from the Valdivian temperate rainforest or the fauna in the pampas.
Packing list for trekking tours with Hotels:
- 1 pair of hiking boots or shoes (high or low is up to you, I always recommend higher ones but the trails are in very good shape)
- functional underwear
- hiking socks
- 1 long sleeve shirt
- 2-3 T-shirts
- 1 fleece or soft-shell jacket
- 1-2 pair synthetic hiking pants or shorts
- 1 pair long pants
- 2 – 3 pair hiking socks – wool or wool blend
- 1 pair shoes for wearing after the hiking in the towns
- 1 sun hat, 1 warm hat
- thin Gloves
- 1 set Gore-tex rain gear
- 1 thin down jacket
- Casual outfit for dinners
- Gaters (for tours in early spring)
- Swimsuit (many Hotels have a Spa)
- 1 day backpack
- 1-2 water bottles, thermos bottle
- Personal toiletries
- Wollte or similar for hand washing clothes at Hotels
- 1 pair trekking poles
- Blister tape
- Pocket knife
- Personal medicaments
Visit our Trekking programmes page or contact us to see how we can tailor-make your perfect trekking trip.