Dates: December – First week of May
Professional privat Ski – and Telemark lessons in the Chamonix valley & Megève ski area from December until end of April. Learn from the Swiss Ex-world cup ski racer Ella Alpiger.
Everything about Chamonix ski resort is big. In the shadow of Mont Blanc, the highness mountain in the European Alps, the deep valley has more skiable slopes than seems reasonable. With several ski areas distributed across the huge mountain ranges to north and south, a thriving town in the centre and smaller, charming mountain villages in the valley, there’s something for everyone.
With the Mont Blanc as its backdrop, Megève is in a lovely sunny setting and has a beautifully preserved, partly medieval centre. It’s the capital of the mountain way of life, an authentic village in the Savoy Alps that is covered by a carpet of snow every winter.
Many different slopes in all different colors and challenging Out-bound runs are waiting for you to be discovered.
Beginners and Experts are welcome to join the lessons!
We will analyze your skiing on video camera. Fast technical progress and more enjoyable ski days are the result of that.
Daily Ski and Telemark lessons, Off – piste days and Ski touring intro courses:
1/2 day (3hrs), 09:00-12:00 / 13:00 – 16:00: 210€
1 day (6hrs), 09:00 – 15:00: 350€ / High season February: 400€
Included in the price: Teaching, Video of your progress, the pick-up at your Hotel/Apartment is free. Please ask for rates for bigger groups.
- Unlimited skiing: With the Chamonix Unlimited Skipass (more than 3 days) we can also enjoy skiing in Courmayeur (ITA) 15 Min., Verbier (CH) 40 Min. and Evasion Mont Blanc (Megève, St.Gervais, Les Contamines) (FR) 20 Min. by car from Chamonix.
- Ski touring: Chamonix also offers great ski touring options not only for Experts. Let us introduce you to our favorite sport with a Ski touring Intro. Learn all about safety, snow and technique with an UIAGM mountain guide.
- Off piste, powder courses: Explore the snow on the other side of the groomed run! If you have mastered the pistes and want to learn how to ski all trains off piste, come and sign up for our Off piste courses. We will teach you on all different slopes and terrains. Let’s train to get you fit to take a ski trip down the Valle Blanche!
- Helicopter Skiing: Thanks to its exceptional geographical location between Italy and Switzerland, Chamonix is a major centre for Heliskiing from where you can reach a host of exciting destinations. For a day trip, there’s nothing simpler than getting dropped off by helicopter in Switzerland or Italy with a UIAGM – mountain guide, to ski the finest transalpine slopes of Val Veny, Cervinia, La Tile and Val Grisanche. Also exploring the mountains of the Valais in the areas around Trient in Switzerland, or even Zermatt.
- Equipment: We proudly ski with K2 Skis, they offer a great range of skis and boots for all different kind of availabilities and snow conditions. Not sure which material to buy or rent? We are happy to recommend the perfect ski for you.
- Accommodation: Do you want to sleep in down town Chamonix or rather a bit outside in the quite or maybe ski in and ski out? Chamonix has it all, let us find the perfect place for you!