21/22-26 January 2018
Train Slalom and GS with the best!
This is a 5-day Ski – Training Camp and it’s ideal for anyone that would like to become a better Slalom or Giant Slalom Skier.
Lot’s of technical inputs and a great trainings atmosphere in Lenzerheide’s amazing ski area that is now connected with Arosa. Our mission is to help our adult athletes improve their ski level regardless of whether or not they are experienced ski racers.
Day 1: Free skiing with technical tipps, GS-Workshop
Day 2: GS-Training, free skiing
Day 3: GS- Training, Afternoon Skisafari to Arosa
Day 4: Slalom Training / GS Training
Day 5: Slalom Training / GS Training
Video analysis every afternoon with technical inputs. Afterwords there is some free time to enjoy the beautiful Spa at the Hotel. A delicious dinner and maybe a glas of wine at the fire place finish our days.
2700.- CHF (min. 6 people)
Included in the price:
– 5 nights at a ****Hotel Schweizerhof with half board & biggest hamam in the Graubünden Alps
– 5 day Skipass Lenzerheide-Arosa
– Video analysis of your runs
– Top-Coaching and private training slopes
– Tipps for your mental training
( 1250.- CHF, only training without Hotel. It’s also possible to join in for only 3 or 4 days)
Lunches, drinks, personal insurance (accident, annulation, travel etc.)
Ella Alpiger, Swiss certified Snowsports instructor, Ex World Cup ski racer for the Swiss Ski Team
Erwin Cavegn, Coach Swiss Ski World Cup
Euro Test Training
As part of your education to become a certified ski instructor” you might need to pass the Euro Test. Many ski instructors are preparing themselves for this Giant Slalom race during our camp. Please inform us with your registration that you are training for the Euro Test so that we can adjust your trainings program accordingly.
- Giant Slalom and Slalom skis (let us know if you need to know more about the perfect size, radius for you)
- Ski- Goggles
- Ski- clothes for warm and cold days
- Backpack for ski-training
- Files, diamonds, wax, … (tables, vices and irons are present)